Been arrested for dui?  if I handle your case I can promise 2 things, I am really really good at what I do, and I will work hard for you.   "My name is David and when I got my 3rd DUI I hired Pat Silva to fight for me and he did! He got my 3rd DUI dropped, all I had to do was plead no contest to a few moving violations. I had a bac of .17 and he still got it dropped that's why I call him the specialist! " Judge said I was one of the bestDUI Lawyershe had seen in 30 years.


909-888-7992    Author of:  "The Dui Answer Book"   Call for your free copy 909-798-1500

Where can I find my DUI school records of completion?

Hello this is Attorney Patrick Silva with another answers to one of you most frequently asked questions. Recently I was ask where can I find my Dui school records of completion? The records of completion are going to be maintained by the school, however in your particular case you moved out state you've come back to California you go to the DMV and they inform you that you have to provide proof and your thinking wait a minute I provided proof before I left. Now there telling you have to provide proof or do the class all over again. I would recommend doing to the school seeing if they have records, you might trying going to the DMV itself and getting a copy of your H6. If the school gave the department of motor vehicles a copy of the completion it would have been filed it would show up on your H6. If for some reason the court doesn't see that, then you can take a copy of the H6 add yourself onto the calendar and show the H6 to the court. Hope this has been informative. Have a great day